Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Garden Medley!

This is one of my most favorite meals.
I used 2 med. zucchini
2 med. squash
2 hungarian hot peppers
3 green tomatoes
green onions
put all ingredients in a frying pan with about a tablespoon of oil and fry until soft...


I love being able to walk out to my garden and just pick what I need and make dinner.
My nine year old has already informed me that he doesn't like squash and zucchini and I told that it's really early in the season to start complaining...I make this alot in the summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delish! now this may sound silly... but help me out... when you use green tomatoes, are thes an actual type of tomatoe, or do you pick red tomatoes that aren't ready yet, Just green????? whatever the case, it looks incredibly yummy!