Friday, July 25, 2008

My dinner...

When Jim and Seth have macaroni and cheese, Mommy has something she thinks the boys won't like...so this is what I came up with and it was amazing!
I just bought a box of Thai Peanut, Thai kitchen brand rice noodles, which you can find them about anywhere these days for about $2.50 box. I made the noodles and put them aside and went out to the garden and picked:
1 small zucchini
1 small squash
1 hungarian hot pepper
1 small fingerling eggplant
Diced them up kind of small and sauteed them in some soy garden butter. I sprinkled garlic, salt and pepper and continued cooking until soft. Placed the noodles on my plate and then sprinkled the veggies over and enjoyed. It was sooooo good. (Sorry the picture looks a bit blurry, I'm using my sister in law's awesome camera and I'm still getting use to it.)



No comments: