Saturday, March 8, 2008

Being snowed in...



This is starting out to be a really fun weekend, we are getting a snow "event" and we could get up to 2 feet of snow! All I know is my favorite thing in the world is having tons of snow outside and baking inside, it makes everything so cozy! We started this weekend out with vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting from "Vegan cupcakes take over the world" cookbook. (Thanks Sandy)
These turned out wonderful, my boys agreed. I can't wait to make the chocolate ones. mmm.mmm.good

This is as of this morning, we wanted to try and show how high it was on the door and Paco thought it was his cue to run outside, then came right back in kicking the snow in to the living room...Yuck! But my wonderful husband picked it up and threw it back outside.


So we decided to make breakfast this morning and we made soysage gravy and buscuits. Recipe will be provided at a later date.

My internet is so painfully slow right now, I will finish this soon...Happy "snowed in" Day! I hope we are all making great things for our families!























No comments: